Thursday, July 5, 2007
Backsliding
This week has been very rough. I've been so sick that I haven't been able to track my points, and when I can't plan, I don't do well. And then it's like a slippery slope. I do bad, think negatively, then mentally give up on the week.

I didn't go to my meeting today because I'm in too much pain. When I stepped on the scale myself this morning I had gained 4 pounds from last week. Today, I was going to go back to the plan but ended up caving into cravings.

I made a WW pumpkin spice cake recipe (5 points) that I was going to have for breakfast and I ended up eating tons of it tonight instead. :(

Again, I believe it's because mentally, I feel like I've already screwed up the week, so what's one more day. I know that logically that's not a good way to think, but there you have it.

I'm turning over to a new week in my 3-month journal tomorrow and hopefully that'll get me in the mindset I need to be in.

The pain subsided enough this morning for me to do a 20 minute mile on my treadmill, followed by some strength training, but then I paid for it later pain-wise. And it certainly wasn't enough to make up for the spice cake!

I'm just so depressed and disappointed in myself. I had been making so much progress and now it will probably take me two weeks just to lose what I gained this week.

Just when I thought I was doing such a great job....
posted by DietDiva @ 9:41 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At July 27, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Blogger Juice Diva said…

    Hi Diet Diva I would like to tell you, you are your not alone. Let me share with you a great all natural juice I've found that taste awesome. I'm losing weight, yes without being on a diet or adding additional exercise. Please inform yourself at www.berryparty.com or go to my blog at www.juiceawayweight.blogspot.com

     
  • At June 28, 2011 at 4:19 AM, Blogger Thomas S. Moore said…

    As Juice Diva said you aren't the only one who has those bad times. Both my wife and I experienced them first hand. Actually I did three times. Just stay motivated and do what you know to be true. I find keeping a journal really helps.

    Waist Hips and Thighs

     
  • At July 27, 2011 at 4:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You have great outlook about weight lost control I would like to appreciate your views. The most popular weight reducing drug is now available online. You can buy it from online drug stores efficiently from various websites, and it may be the best option for a busy person. You should buy Phentramin-d online or from a local medical store, because it is compulsory to reduce overweight as many diseases may be generated due to obesity like as diabetes, high blood pressure, raised cholesterol level and heart diseases.
    http://www.drughealthstore.com/

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Archives
Template By
Free Blogger Templates